Tuesday, March 31, 2009





Well hello to all! I know I know I am so bad at creating post but I will gladly catch you up to 
Peyton is getting HUGE! He is moving up a storm! He is now doing the army crawl
as often and as fast as he can! He makes us laugh all the time

He is perfect though! We are eating all of our vegi's cause after all as Great-Grandma Dona would say "there are starving children in Africa, you be grateful and eat all your vegi's"


Derrick is working like crazy. Unfortunately his restaurant will be closing for about a month! On the bright side I get a Mr. Mom while I pick up extra shift, but I am sure that he will be grateful to go back to work too! So ladies you let me know if you need any help with anything Derrick will be off!!!

My cute mom is in desperate need of your thoughts and prayers! Just trust me things are really really bad for her right now! So when you say your prayers at night please include her!

1 comment:

  1. Emily- YEAH for posting! I was so excited that you had a new post. I laughed at hearing Grandma's voice. I have to say, forget the veggies, I want more of her mint brownie cookies! Peyton looks so big! I love it when they army crawl. What a fun stage to enjoy! Your mom and both you girls are in our prayers. We love you all and hope you know you can call on us for ANYTHING! James wants to know which half you are running?

    ReplyDelete